Monday 28 February 2011

OOTD 4 - Double Denim

So today, my outfit is based on the 'Double Denim' style. Before, I would think, why on earth would anyone where double denim. But I actually really like this look.


The Outfit:




Denim Boyfriend Shirt - H&M 
Tan Belt - Primark
Denim Jean Leggings - Vero Moda
Ballet Flats - Oasis
Bracelet - Pandora 

My hair was tied up into a high messy bun as you can see. If you like the double denim style, make sure you're wearing two different colors of denim! What do you guys think of double denim? ^^


Pearl <3

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Who'd have thought it could look so fab? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hеy! This іs my first ѵіsit to your blοg!
    We аre a tеam of νοlunteers and starting a
    new projеct in a communitу in thе sаme nіchе.
    Yοuг blog provided us bеneficial informаtіon to worκ
    on. You have done а marvellouѕ jοb!

    Fеel fгеe to surf tο mу hοmepage; http://uinlo.Livejournal.com/
    My web page: http://uinlo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete