Thursday 3 February 2011

NOTD: Nails Inc Denim (+ matte top coat)

As many of you's may know, Boots had a Nails Inc promotion as part of their Diet Coke collection. I managed to get the Denim & Caramel nail polishes thanks to my friend (check out her blog here!). 


Today I decided to wear Nails Inc's Denim polish:



Nails Inc Denim is a navy blue colour, maybe a slight shade lighter than navy. It covered well with two coats and dried pretty fast. I've been looking for a navy blue nail polish and this one is perfect!


I also applied Rimmel London's Matte Finish top coat as I quite like the matte look at the moment:


Nails Inc Denim looks great with a matte coat! Gives it a totally different look - from glossy to matte. 

What do you think of the matte finish? (:


Pearl <3

2 comments:

  1. I also got this colour, I m not sure if i like it though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I quite like it, it's not something I would wear often though. Just something I would wear once in a while ^^

    ReplyDelete