Tuesday 15 February 2011

Shopping Haul (ft. Hollister, Superdry, Zara + Revlon)

Last Thursday, I went shopping with my friend Anna in Aberdeen before our prelims started. I managed to pick up a few things I wanted that I saw online + just thought to show you guys what I got! ^^

Clothing items:

Hollister


RRP: £32

I saw this on Hollister's website + thought that this would be a great top for the summer! It's made of a sheer yet soft material. I liked the detailing of this top as it gives it a more feminine style towards it.


RRP: £32 £11.09

This was in Hollister's clearance section which I thought was a bargain. There were some jeans on clearance too, reduced from £60 - £20! None of my size though =(
This top is ideal for summer as it's sleeveless + flowy. I like the detailing too as it has little crystals/diamante's on it + sowed on flowers. 


Navy Friendship bracelet
RRP: £3

This is my second Hollister bracelet + believe it or not, it's from the men's sections =P 
Although it's just a plain/casual bracelet, there's something about it that I really like. Probably the SoCal effect that it gives off ~


Superdry


Superdry Academy Gilet
RRP: £84.99

As blogged in previous posts, I've been ranting on about gilets + how I had my eye on the Superdry Academy gilet. I finally have it + I'm super happy that I got it ^^ I kinda freaked out when I was in Cult though as they only had sizes XS + S. I tried on a size S + to my suprise, it fitted me! ^^ 
Although it's on the pricey side, I don't regret buying it at all. It's super cosy + very fashionable! 


Zara


Buckskin Blutcher in Ecru colour 
RRP: £29.99

I've had my eye on these shoes on the Zara site for a while + decided to purchase them while I was instore ^^ It's made of a suede like material which I like as it makes the shoe more comfier ~


Revlon (Boots)


Revlon Matte Nude Attitude 001
RRP: £5.19


Left with flash, right with no flash

Boots + Superdrug were having a £2's off Revlon lipsticks so I decided to pick up a nude lipstick from Revlon's Matte collection. I quite like it as it gives a matte effect instead of a shiny/glossy effect (=


Hope you guys enjoyed my haul! 
Feedback would be appreciated ^^


Pearl <3



3 comments:

  1. You really like hollister dontcha? xD Im glad you finally decided ti get a Gilet, even if its summer soon =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hollister, not because everyone has it and it's a 'fad' now but I just love their SoCal look =P
    Haha me too! I've been wearing it for the past 4 days now since I've got it xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the first white top. it's cute.

    ReplyDelete