Wednesday 9 February 2011

OPI Katy Perry Collection (+ Swatches)

I went to 'Sally Beauty Supply' on Monday hoping to grab a few goodies from there that day. I ended up walking out the shop with OPI's Katy Perry Collection (the mini nail lacquers). I was going to buy the regular size of 'Teenage Dream' but I decided to buy the mini collection instead as there was more variety  ^^



L-R: The One That Got Away, Teenage Dream, Last Friday Night + Not Like the Movies
RRP - £12.98

Swatches:


Not Like the Movies

I've seen swatches of this nail polish before I got the collection + I didn't really like it. But after swatching it, I absolutely love it. It's a shimmery metallic purple/green + looks great!



The One That Got Away

This isn't really my cup of tea but it is nice. I probably wouldn't really wear this as I'm not a major hot pink lover. However, those who love pinks, this is great! It's a shimmery hot pink ^^



Teenage Dream

I loved this nail polish ever since I first saw swatches of it. It's a sheer pink with silver glitters on it which is great for special occasions. Also, you could probably apply this over a nail polish to make it more glittery + sparkly ~



Last Friday Night

This is slightly the same as Teenage Dream but a sheer blue instead. You need to apply at least 2 thick coats for the blue to come out as it's VERY sheer. Again, you could apply this on top of a nail polish for a glittery  shimmery effect ^^


I didn't purchase OPI's Black Shatter (which is also part of the Katy Perry Collection) as I already have Barry M's Nails Effect. They're both basically the same (=

What do you think of OPI's Katy Perry Collection? 


Pearl <3 

3 comments:

  1. Teenage Dream & Not Like The Movies WILL BE MINE...

    ..Somehow xD D;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pahah xD I want the full size bottles soon ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should buy them tommorow and then cry cause we wasted all our money.

    ReplyDelete