Wednesday 2 March 2011

Longchamp Paris: Le Pliage


I've seen a couple of these bags before whenever I go out + I must say, they always catch my attention. Although they look rather simple, there's something about these bags which I really like.
I've always wondered where on earth you buy these bags from + only until yesterday, I found out what brand these bags were after watching 'Literateandstylish25's video yesterday. 

They are: Longchamp Le Pliage bags!

They range from £47 - £70 depending on what size you want + are available in a wide variety of colors + styles. The one I want would be the Le Pliage Large bag (£70) in either navy blue or black as I prefer bags with longer handles + in dark neutral colours.


RRP: £70
 
I have now got my own Longchamp Le Pliage tote bag + have done a blog post about it which you can view here!
http://pearlywearly.blogspot.com/2011/03/my-first-designer-bag-longchamp-les.html
What do you think of these bags?


Pearl <3

2 comments:

  1. These bags are really easy to carry around and super lightweight :) I love their variety of colors! I've never owned one because it seems impractical for me since I have tons of tote-ish bags around :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are extremely light, mine was completely full one day + it didn't really feel heavy!

    ReplyDelete