Monday 31 January 2011

Nail Polish Haul + Swatches (feat. Nails Inc, OPI + Drugstore)

My second haul post so far. Nail Swatches will be towards the end of this post!

Today I took advantage of Superdrug's 3 for 2 promotion on selected Maybelline New York products. I picked up three nail polishes from their Forever Strong Pro collection - Ivory Rose, Pink Shimmer & Nude Rose. These are normally £4.09 each so a pretty good bargain for the 3 for 2 promotion!


L-R: Ivory Rose, Pink Shimmer, Nude Rose

I also picked up Rimmel London's Matte Finish top coat as I've been wanting a matte top coat for quite a while now!


RRP: £4.59


My friend Anna (check out her blog here! She will be posting a nail polish & cosmetics haul soon!). She managed to pick up two Nails Inc nail polishes for me while Boots held there Diet Coke promotion which was to buy two bottles of Diet Coke & recieve a free Nail Inc polish. My friend kindly picked up the Caramel & Denim polishes for me:


L-R: Caramel, Denim


I am also delighted to be the owner of my very first OPI nail polish as my friend Anna passed down one of her OPI nail polishes to me. It's the OPI Samoan Sand which is a very sheer nude coloured polish:


RRP: £9.95


NAIL SWATCHES:


L-R: Maybelline Ivory Rose, Pink Shimmer, Nude Rose, Nails Inc Caramel, Denim


I have applied Rimmel London's Matte Finish Top coat here. I must say, the results are really nice!


OPI Samoan Sand


Again, I applied Rimmel London's Matte Finish Top coat. I have this nail polish including the matte top coat on my nails at the moment. Loving the colour!


So this it the end of my haul, hope my nail swatches were okay! First time swatching so many polishes ^^
Also just wanted to add a photo of my slowly growing nail polish collection ~



Pearl <3

7 comments:

  1. ^^ Glad you seem to like the OPI, shame it didn't work out well on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just different skin tone =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it was light enough but the slight beige/yellowish was a bit camel-ly on me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for your comment on my blog! Yours looks so professional. I love it :) following!

    Have you tried O.P.I Sweetheart? That's a lovely light pink ^ ^ x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome! Thank you so much ^^
    Nope I havent, the OPI Samoan Sand is my very first OPI nail polish =P x

    ReplyDelete
  6. opi is realy good! I love it
    the colors on you nails are al beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is good indeed! Hoping to buy more OPI in the future. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete