Saturday 15 January 2011

Three things...

There are 3 items which I currently really want at the moment so I've decided to save up some money so I'm able to purchase them! 


My number one item which I am desperate for is the Superdry Academy Gilet:


I've mentioned this gilet in another post before ^^ Hoping to buy one during the Spring time this year as it'll be good the cold breeze during Spring.

My second most wanted item is a Tiffany & Co. Necklace:

 



Both the necklaces are from the 'Return to Tiffany' Collection. I'm planning to purchase my first Tiffany's item when I'm in Heathrow Airport on my way to Hong Kong this April! ^^ Your probably wondering why I don't just order online but I just want to see the real thing in person & also so I can compare the two necklaces =D 

Finally, my third most wanted item is this Jack Wills tee:


This tee is part of their Spring Collection. I find that the design of this tee is quite different compared to their other ones as they usually just have 'Jack Wills' on it & nothing else. ^^


Pearl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment