Wednesday 12 January 2011

Gilets!

I've had an eye on gilets for quite some time now... when I first saw them, I was like "What's the point in them? They're only sleeveless jackets, they're not gonna keep your arms warm." But now they've kinda grown on me seeing as a lot of people have the oh so popular Jack Wills Gilets. ^^




I don't know why but there's something about them that I don't really like about the Jack Wills Gilets... they're nice but I don't know. There's something about it that kinda puts me off from buying it. Also the fact that the price is quite expensive & A LOT of people have them, which is part of why I don't want one ^^

I was browsing around online this week & came across a gilet that caught my attention. Its the Superdry Academy Gilet! 


Available here for £84.99

I'm hoping to buy this soon, hopefully in navy ^^ Haven't seen anyone wearing Superdry Gilets yet so fingers crossed people won't start buying them & it becomes a craze! 


Pearl <3

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway ah Pearl!
    ANDDD.. I have the Jack wills gilet, i used to wear it ALL the time now its just so-so.. The superdry one seems pretty cool (: Although its not THAT much cheaper than the Jack Wills one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome lah! Told some of my friends about your giveaway :D
    I agree, the price difference isn't really that much but oh well. I'll go instore sometime & try it on to see if I suit gilet =P x

    ReplyDelete