Thursday 27 January 2011

HAUL: Clothing and Accessories (pic heavy!)

I've been planning to do a haul about my recent purchases quite a while now but I didn't have the time to do it at the time! Had some time to spare today so I decided to snap some photos of my goodies & do a blog post about it =D
All my purchases weren't all purchased in one day, some were a couple of weeks ago, some a couple of days ago ~

Let's start with the clothing items:


Trench/Mac jacket from Zara.
Originally £59.99 but reduced to £29.99
I absolutely love this jacket! Such a bargain, I haven't had the chance to wear it yet but when I do, I'll do an OOTD ^^
The hood is removable which I like as without the hood, it looks more formal whereas with the hood, it looks more casual ~



Floral blouse/shirt from Warehouse.
Originally £20 but reduced to £5
This top was featured in my first OOTD post. When I bought it, it said £7 on the label but at the till it was actually £5! Another great bargain =D


The floral pattern in more detail ~



Chunky knit cardigan from H&M.
£20 - Chocolate coloured
This cardigan is great for the cold season, It's great to dress up & dress down in. Love the fact that its chunky knit as it is super cosy! 



Preppy/vintage style Cardigan from Vero Moda.
Originally £30 but reduced to £15
I love the style of this cardigan, I like the fact that there are bows on the top of the pockets! ^^



Lace top from H&M
£12.99
This top is great for Spring/Summer. I love the lace design on it which is what caught my attention first!


Lace design in more detail ~



White top from Hollister
£26
This is just to add to my Hollister collection... I find their style of clothing is really different compared to other shops. They have their own style of clothing which is something that I really like. 


Hollister top in more detail ~



Silk blouse/shirt from H&M
£20
I've always wanted a piece of clothing that has that silky feel & this shirt was perfect! It came with the brown woven belt which I love as it matches the blouse & adds the finishing touch towards it. I wasn't too keen on the price at first but I had extra cash so I thought, why not? =D


It has a frilly detail on the front which is something else that I love ~



Navy blue dress from Republic.
Originally £35 but reduced to £10
I was looking for a New Year dress in navy blue & this was perfect! Was such a bargain too, Its above knee length & is perfect for special occasions! (=



Balleria flats from Oasis
Originally £30 but reduced to £15 - Nude coloured
I've seen these flats in store months ago & was planning to buy them but I ended up not buying them as I bought another style instead =P
Was so glad to see them on sale (they were the last ones too!)


Floral design in more detail ~


That's all of my recent purchases! Hope you enjoyed this haul & I hope to do more in the future ^^ Maybe my next haul will be from Hong Kong as I'm going to HK this April! So excited =D




Pearl <3

3 comments:

  1. the coat is so beautiful! and the shoes so cute and adorable! love the pink color!

    ps: maybe you like to join out giveaway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The shoes are actually a nude/camel colour but because of the flash, it looks slightly pink =P
    Yeah sure! I'll check it out ~

    ReplyDelete