Wednesday 16 March 2011

Review: Longchamp Le Pliage Tote Bag


I'm very happy to announce my purchase of my very first designer bag! It arrived through the post today + I am super happy with it! So here it is, it's the Longchamp Les Pliage Tote bag ^^


I purchased this tote bag in size large, black colour + with long handles. It's great for those who always travel as you can easily fold it up to fit into your suitcase. The handles + flap are made of authentic leather and the rest is made of nylon. They are also very lightweight, waterproof + aren't crazily expensive for a designer/leather bag ^^


As you can see, inside is very spacious. A good thing for those who carry a lot of things with them! ^^

The Les Pliage bags are also available in sizes small + medium + in a wide variety of colours! Also available with short or long handles. Check them out here:


What do you guys think of the bag? ^^


Pearl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment