Monday 14 March 2011

NOTD: OPI Last Friday Night (Katy Perry Collection)


Okay, I was 'attempting' to not put any nail polish onto my nails till I go to Hong Kong which is 2-3 weeks away but I just couldn't help myself! I managed only two days with nothing on my nails + I just had the sudden urge to repaint my nails today. 
So this is what I'm wearing!


Last Friday Night
From OPI's Katy Perry Collection

Last Friday Night is a very sheer blue glittery polish. I would probably apply this over a light blue polish next time but I currently don't have any light blue polishes. 
If you'd rather wear this on it's own, you would have to apply A LOT of coats for the blue to turn out. Although it may look very blue in the bottle, it is very sheer so don't be fooled if you want a visible blue glittery polish!


Overall, I don't mind it. The color is okay, great for applying over other colors though ^^


What do you think of Last Friday Night?


Pearl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment