Monday 6 December 2010

NOTD: Rimmel London Lycra Pro - Beige Style

Decided to put on Rimmel London's Beige Style nail polish today. It is available in Boots or Superdrug for £4.59. 
I've had this nail polish for quite a while now & it's by far my most favourite nail polish at the moment ^^ 



I think the polish is a creamy beige/nude colour which I quite like. It's nothing too fancy or too casual, just something that you can wear on a day to day basis ^^
It's easy to apply onto your nails & drys pretty quick too.

When applying nail polish, I always use a top coat & base coat. I purchased a new top & base coat today which is Rimmel London's 5 in 1 nail care polish, also available in Boots or Superdrug for £4.59.


I find that it drys really quickly and that it is also easy to apply onto your nails. Would highly recommend it!



Pearl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment