Thursday, 7 June 2012

Lookbook: Summer

I'm jetting off to Hong Kong on Monday & as usual, I would always try on outfits beforehand so I'll know what I'm wearing over there. 
Decided to snap a few shots of the outfits I'll be wearing ^^

Aztec design t-shirt: H&M, Belt & Shorts: Primark
White floral detail top: Hollister, Tan brown leather belt: Primark, Black skirt: H&M


Patterned sandals: H&M 
Denim shirt: Dorothy Perkins, Polka dot shorts: Primark


Vans classic slip-on lo pro (white): Schuh
Pearl <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete