Friday 15 July 2011

BARGAINS (ft. CHI, Clarins, Lipsy London, TK Maxx + OPI)

Yay for bargains! I was originally up town looking for a new pair of hair straighteners but I ended up buying more due to the bargains I found today!

In TK Maxx, I found two dresses + I paid only £15 for the two of them! The photos below do the dresses no justice. They look so much better on + in real life ^^


Lipsy London
£10


Great bargain huh? £10 for a Lipsy London dress! ^^ 
I am in love with it, the dress comes with detachable straps so you can wear a strapless. It's also very figure fitting! Great for going out in.


Unknown brand
£5


Great bargain for a dress like this! I'm not sure about the brand but the original tag said it was worth over $100 which must be very expensive. 
This dress is silky like + also figure flattering ^^


Clarins Rouge Appeal (#11 Biscuit Praline)
£10


This lipstick in retail prices cost £31. However, I managed to find a stack of these in TK Maxx + was marked £10! Great bargain. 
The colour is a shimmery nude/brown which is great for day to day wear.


L-R: OPI Jade Is the New Black, OPI Panda-Monium Pink
£3.59 each

I've always wanted Jade is the New Black but never thought it would go into clearence but Sallys had it on clearence today! I also picked up Panda-Monium Pink which is a lilac ^^


CHI Volumizer 
£29.99




I've always wanted a pair of CHI's + today I managed to find a pair on clearence at Sallys. However, I'm having second thoughts about it as the plates are a lot thinner and shorter compared to my previous ones (which have broken now). The plates are also curved which isn't something I'm a fan of as its supposed to volumize your hair. 
May return it soon as I'm not really liking this straightener ^^

It's great finding a bunch of unexpected bargains!


Pearl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment